Welcome, to The Beauty in Simplicity. A blog that contains all things I am passionate about. Especially, my husband and two busy little boys.
|Me & My Boys......|
Yes, I returned to nursing school 8 months after having a baby. On my 30-minute lunch break during clinical, I would eat, pump, and then pack up the milk in a freezer bag then run back to my patient's room. Whew, Go mom go!!
According to my family, I would be considered Crunchy, but I also enjoy take out and fast food every now and then so I beg to differ. I step on Lego’s in the middle of the night & trip over remote control cars while cooking. I prefer to make all things at home such as laundry detergent, pickles, and hair gel. I’m also a recovering Target addict…..baby steps. Stay awhile & join me on my journey in keeping things simple.
A few extra things you may want to know about me:
- I do have a Public Health degree (couldn’t figure out what to do with it).
- I ran a 5K a year ago, but haven't had time to train for another one.
- I love wine, chocolate & lobster.
My husband’s pet peeves about me:
- I watch my favorite movies over & over.
- When I want to eat out I just know that I want to eat out. I usually don’t have suggestions & for sure do not want what he wants.
- I refuse to sit down until the house is cleaned up!
The Beauty in Simplicity.com